Tuesday, June 16, 2020

My New Blog @ Blogger

Today is June 16, 2020 and I have just created this blog on Blogger. I have been a blogger in this Website Platform in the late 2010 but I forgot all about it and here I am starting to blog again. Actually, I have been blogging about running and my experiences in joining running events from 5K to Marathon Races.

However, in this new blog, I will be writing not only about running but also on things that I like and love like fashion, lifestyle, diet, food, physical fitness, jewelries and collections, gadgets, electronics, books, wines/drinks/beverages, and other things that are involved in my daily life. Maybe, I will also write about my thoughts on the events that are happening around; within my community; and my country. Here is a blog that will describe those things that I like and dislike. It will also a blog where I will write about my personal review on everything that I use in my daily activities.

In brief, this blog will serve as my daily diary and journal. I hope you will be inspired in one way or another with all the stories that I will publishing in this blog.

Please join me in this journey and I hope you will enjoy reading my posts. Thank you for taking time to read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and for dropping by.

You Only Need These 4 Stretching Exercises After Running!

This is a video I made showing my most important and MUST-do stretching exercises every time I finish my running workout.  Thank you for wat...