Sunday, June 28, 2020

Video: Filipino Finishers of the Ultra Trail Du Mont Blanc 106-Mile/171K Ultramarathon Race (2011-Present)

Hereunder is the Video Version of my story on the Filipinos Who Finished The Iconic Ultra Trail Du Mont Blanc (UTMB) 106-Mile/171K Ultramarathon Race from 2011 to the Present. My objective in making this sort is to document the accomplishments of the Filipino Runners in the field or sports of Ultra Trail Running and at the same time as it serves as an inspiration to those who have plans in joining this Iconic Event in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and for dropping by.

You Only Need These 4 Stretching Exercises After Running!

This is a video I made showing my most important and MUST-do stretching exercises every time I finish my running workout.  Thank you for wat...