Friday, July 3, 2020

Ultra Training Program For 100K Race (2020)

In June 2012, I posted a Training Plan for Ultra Distances which I copied from the book of Bryon Powell, "Relentless Forward Progress: A Guide To Running Ultramarathon. In July 2012, I posted another training program for ultra distances but the link on the Internet is no longer available. The training programs that I posted in this blog had been observed to have one of the posts that have been visited more often by my readers and visitors.

Today, I am posting a training program which, I think, I bought from the Internet and I am glad to share it with you. This Training Program for 100K is from Luke Humprey Running of Hansons Running Project. This is applicable to Road & Trail Running distances/events.

This training program has a duration of 18 weeks and it is very easy to follow and understand. It has more speed and intensity as compared to the training plans I posted 8 years ago. It is more detailed on the description of each workout. It is assumed that you are already an average competitive runner if you want to follow this training plan.

Good luck and Enjoy The Process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and for dropping by.

You Only Need These 4 Stretching Exercises After Running!

This is a video I made showing my most important and MUST-do stretching exercises every time I finish my running workout.  Thank you for wat...