Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Covid-19 Situation In The Philippines (June 16, 2020)

I am posting the following pictures/illustrations on the present Covid-19 Situation in the Philippines as of June 16, 2020 as published by the Philippines' Department Of Health.



The National Capital Region (Metro Manila) and Cebu City are the places where the most number reported cases were reported. Cebu City is back to the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) status while Metro Manila has extended its Modified General Community Quarantine MGCQ) status up to the end of June 2020.

Personally, I am still staying in my house in the Province of Bataan which is 110 kilometers away from Metro Manila and the Municipality where I am staying has a Zero Case of Covid-19 infection. I am comfortable staying here as I have an easy access to the grocery stores but most of the day, I prefer to stay in my home and backyard. It will be my 3-month "Stay At Home" in this place since March 16, 2020.

I will be posting my daily schedule during those days that I have been here in the house. Thank you for reading and visiting this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and for dropping by.

You Only Need These 4 Stretching Exercises After Running!

This is a video I made showing my most important and MUST-do stretching exercises every time I finish my running workout.  Thank you for wat...